Thursday 11 August 2011

Wonderful Wednesday

Image from Google :)

 After a horrible start to the week with all the unrest and riots around the country which unfortunately reached my local area,Wednesday saw the trouble stop here and the chance to get back to normality.

I started by baking cupcakes...


They are lemon flavour and I'm too scared to eat them because the cases are too pretty!

Myself and two friends then decided to go out for a quiet evening which included:


Bowling... as you can see, I'm not very good!


Sangria in a cute Mexican restaurant...


And a hat that was far too big for me!

All in all it was nice to have a relaxing day in the middle of the week for once.

I hope you're all having a lovely week.

Vicky xoxo



2 comments:

  1. lovely post ! the cakes look gorgeous i'm definitely craving a cupcake now haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you :) I've finally decided to stop worrying about the pretty cases and eat them! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete