I love it when a product inspires me and the Monaco eye shadow palette by Sleek did just that. Like previous Sleek palettes, Monaco is a blend of shimmer and matte eye shadows and the typically pigmented bold colours really pack a punch. Despite being such bright colours, I find the Monaco palette to be highly wearable and versatile.
I created the above look on a whim; deciding on a colour clash eye, however the colours are far more wearable than the photo suggests.
- MAC Bare Canvas Paint all over and up to the brow as a base
- Kiwi Zest over the lid and blended out just above the crease
- Humming Bird blended halfway across the lid from the outer corner and extended above the crease
- Magenta Madness mixed with Lotus Flower and blended on the very outer corner and slightly through the crease for definition
- Magenta Madness all the way alone the lower lash line
- Lotus Flower pressed over Magenta Madness on the outer corner of the lower lash line