Tuesday 27 March 2012

TAG: Seven Deadly Beauty Sins

I've seen this tag on quite a few blogs and YouTube channels recently and I must say; it's something I find interesting because I am immensely nosey so I thought I'd give it a go.

Greed
What is your most inexpensive beauty product?
What is your most expensive beauty product?

Inexpensive - this is a tough one (mainly because I don't want to go and search through my makeup bag and kit so I'm doing it off the top of my head!) but I think it's probably my Natural Collection cream blush - it's the most beautiful natural colour for cheeks and lips and retails for £1.99.

Expensive - This one is a lot easier! If brushes were included they would definitely be at the top of this list, as would the combined cost of my MAC palettes (eyes, lips and cheeks - they are eye-wateringly expensive!) but for a single product it would be my NARS Sheer Glow which retails at £29.50 and has been repurchased more times than I dare to think of!

Wrath
Which beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
What has been the hardest to find?

Love/Hate - Benefit They're Real Mascara. I really like this mascara; I like the brush, I like how it applies and I like how it makes my lashes look. Positives aside it is the worst mascara I have ever had the misfortune of trying to remove. I only apply one coat and it still takes two or three Bioderma soaked cotton pads to try and get the mascara off completely. 

Hardest to find - I have two: Embryolisse and Bioderma. I'd struggled for ages to find these in the UK and only managed to get my hands on them at IMATS however I am informed you can buy both at Guru Makeup Emporium in London and Embryolisse is also stocked in Screenface. 

Gluttony
What are your most delicious beauty products?

Most delicious products - Lush lip-scrub is actually good enough to eat. Aside from that I love the minty fresh OCC lip tars.

Sloth
What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?

Neglected due to laziness - on an every day basis I would say eye liner/shadow. I just can't be bothered to apply full eye makeup every day and tend to only make the time when I'm going somewhere. 

Pride
Which beauty product gives you the most confidence?

Confidence boosting product - For me, that would be foundation. My skin isn't my favourite feature and I definitely rely on foundation to even out my skin tone and cover the slight marking/scarring on my cheeks - more on that another time.

Lust
What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

What I find attractive - this is quite a random question for a beauty tag but I'll go with it. It's a cliché but for me, personality is key. There is nothing more attractive than a man who can make me laugh/is a nice person. In terms of physical appearance: strong arms/good shoulders are always a bonus! But you can't beat nice eyes and a good smile.

Envy
Which item would you most like to receive as a gift?

I would most like to receive - I love perfume so I'd say a really nice fragrance. 


Well that completes my Seven Deadly Beauty Sins! I tag you all and I'd love to see your answers so please if you do this tag, leave a link in the comments.

Vicky xoxo 

2 comments: